Looking for a fun, part-time job to give you a variety of skill sets to prepare you for future endeavors or just love weddings and events? Join our Event Staff Team!
Daily tasks range from detailed event set up and wedding decorating to maintaining building cleanliness, allowing you to work on a variety of projects. Engage with guests to grow your social skills while working alongside a passionate and professional team.
- Enjoy fun music and a lively, ever changing atmosphere
- Free dinner, late night snacks, & desserts!
- Occasional golf cart driver at events
- Join our awesome season kick-off event & holiday party
- Interact with super fun coworkers and managers
- Gain excellent stories to share with friends and family
- $75 referral bonus for each hired employee referred by you
- FREE senior photo session after 90 days!
- Employee Discounts on Venue and Manor Studios 1848
- Ability to stand and be active on feet for several hours
- Must be 16+ for evening shifts; must be at least 14 for setup shifts
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Comfortable working in various weather conditions
- Team player
Pay & Schedule:
- Weekday set-up shifts
- Must be able to work nights and weekends; Sundays included *Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day*
- Event shifts: 9am-2pm / 4pm-12am (varies per event needs)
- Up to $15.00 per hour
* this is a part-time season position (April-December) with limited hours offered January-March*
Love everything you've read so far? To join our amazing team or to review the full Event Staff position, please visit the Rustic Manor 1848 website: http://www.rusticmanor1848.com/apply-now
You may also contact our management team via email: email@example.com
We hope to hear from you soon on joining our family!